RevTech Ventures Retail Technology Accelerator Announces 2017 Graduate Program Participants
Companies Will Participate in Pitch Competition at 2017 Tech Trends in Retail Event, April 6
DALLAS – March 14, 2017 – RevTech Ventures, a retail technology accelerator focused on early-stage innovation, today announced the participating companies in the 2017 RevTech Ventures Graduate Program. Each company has completed a top-tier accelerator program including Alchemist, Plug and Play, XRC Labs, and RevTech Ventures’s own accelerator program.
The seven companies chosen to participate bring an international flair to this year’s RevTech Ventures Graduate Program, with participants from as far away as Australia and Israel. The theme for this year’s program is “AI, Automation, and Analytics — Vital Tools for Retailers in the Age of Amazon.” In keeping with the theme, the participating companies have developed innovative solutions in areas including robotics, SaaS, and AI:
- Accel Robotics, San Diego – Creates extraordinary robots designed to enhance the human experience.
- Arcade, Melbourne and Dallas – An end-to-end SaaS solution for measuring and increasing retail employee engagement and retention.
- Banter, Palo Alto – Enables customers to contact businesses over direct messaging channels. Using both Artificial Intelligence (AI) and human agents, customers can make purchases and receive assistance in real time.
- Birdzi, Iselin (New Jersey) – A platform for personalized customer engagement that allows retailers and brands to deliver targeted, relevant, location-aware offers.
- Fract, San Francisco – Helps retailers accurately predict the likelihood that a prospective location will result in disaster or probable success.
- Kwik, Tel Aviv – An end-to-end IoT platform connecting retailers, brands and service providers to their customers.
- SupplyAI, San Francisco – The world’s first AI-powered platform that helps omni-channel retailers detect and prevent returns.
The RevTech Ventures Graduate Program consists of a three-day market acceleration program and the opportunity to pitch at RevTech Ventures’s “Tech Trends in Retail” event April 6th at the Addison Conference Center in Addison, Texas. In addition to quick pitches by the graduate companies, Tech Trends will feature an opening keynote presentation by Jeff Donaldson, Intriosity CEO and former GameStop CIO. Tickets for Tech Trends are available here.
About RevTech Ventures
RevTech Ventures (Retail Technology Ventures) is a Dallas-based venture accelerator and seed fund that works with the best retail, restaurant, and hospitality technology startups across the globe to accelerate their growth. We do this by attracting, mentoring, and connecting experienced entrepreneurs with viable products to talent, customers, and investors.
Our 14-week Accelerator Program provides seed funding, access to over 100 experienced mentors with backgrounds in Restaurant, Retail, VC, and Entrepreneurship and office space at the Dallas Entrepreneur Center. The program culminates with the opportunity to pitch at our Fall Tech Trends event. Our 3-day Graduate Program provides recent accelerator or incubator graduates the opportunity to take part in a variety of networking events, learning opportunities, and the ability to make several strategic connections through the RevTech Ventures network. Participants in the Graduate Program also receive a spot at our Spring and/or Fall Tech Trends event. For more information, visit www.revtechaccelerator.com.
Ketner Group PR + Marketing