We are a venture capital fund investing in the future of retail
RevTech Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm that invests in retail technology. Our mentors have over 1,000 years of cumulative experience in the retail industry. RevTech focuses on entrepreneurs and technology innovation in retail technology. We have been the catalyst for over $500 million of startup capitalization. Our focus is to accelerate the growth of top-tier, retail tech startups. This is accomplished through seed funding, mentorship, and strategic connections. Very often we serve as a catalyst to a priced round of funding. We lead or follow at the pre-seed and seed stage – typically, we are one of the first institutional investors. Our first check is ~$100K; as companies grow, we reserve follow-on capital to support them in future rounds, typically $200K – $4M. While we are headquartered in Dallas, our investments span across the continent.
While constituting only about 5% of North American retail sales market share today, Amazon commands nearly half the sector’s R&D and innovation budget, leaving the other 95% playing catch-up.
We are committed to investing venture capital in cutting-edge solutions that enable retailers to thrive.
As thesis-driven investors, we currently focus venture capital efforts on founders with unique insights and outsized advantages in the areas above. We believe solutions addressing these themes yield the greatest potential to revolutionize the industry, but we are open to additional ideas that can drastically transform retail.
We look for exceptional teams
radically transforming retail
BREAK-THROUGH TECHNOLOGY OR CONCEPT
Product leverages technology to solve a major pain point, creates a new business model, or caters to an underserved market in the retail industry
STRONG TEAM WITH DOMAIN EXPERTISE
Relevant industry and functional expertise from collective team who reflect the core tenets of teamwork and leadership
Pilot or customer already underway with clear results and feedback
RevTech can add significant value as a partner beyond our venture capital financial investment
Learn more about our philosophy
We look forward to partnering with you
From connecting me to the RIGHT advisors to helping me vet my first hires, RevTech goes beyond the call of an investor to make sure we are supported on all fronts. Whenever I face a challenge, they are the first people I call. They always have the expertise and perspective to help me succeed.
– FOUNDER + CEO | PRESSED ROOTS
RevTech allowed me to instantly connect with many businesses and verticals & create many relationships that would have otherwise taken months to foster. It was great to expedite the process!
– FOUNDER + CEO | DOR TECHNOLOGIES
RevTech have been with us from the very beginning, for which we are very grateful. They were immediately supportive of our concept and have participated in each of our rounds from pre-seed to Series A. Over the years, beyond investments, they’ve made innumerable thoughtful introductions, hosted fantastic events, and, generally, been great, supportive partners. We’re fortunate to work with such a great team.
– FOUNDER + CEO | NEIGHBORHOOD GOODS
RevTech was great. We got a lot of early mentorship from some experienced retail leaders and understanding around how tech purchases are made in those environments.
– FOUNDER + CEO | ACCEL ROBOTICS
Average cumulative funding per company
Exits to date
We are proud to partner with visionary founders building concepts and technologies shaping the future of retail and venture capital.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Are you a startup and need help getting investors interested? Sign up for our FREE newsletter and get insider tips on gaining funding today!
Get 10 Tips to Attract VC Funding
311 N Market St #200
Dallas, TX 75202